[Serusers] C compiler cannot create executables

chris chris at fivestartel.com
Wed Jul 6 09:45:07 CEST 2005

hi,

i'm installing appache 2.0.54 on solaris 9, i already installed pkges from sunfreeware.com  gcc automake, binutils, make, autoconf, etc. i laready did fixed my path /usr/cc/bin/ /usr/ucb ......, i tried ln -s gcc cc, however, i 'm still getting the error.

but i dont have all this packages on my system

SUNWbtool, SUNWsprot, SUNWtoo
for libraries & headers:
SUNWhea, SUNWarc, SUNWlibm, SUNWlibms
SUNWdfbh, SUNWcg6h, SUNWxwinc, SUNWolinc,
SUNWxglh
for 64 bit development:
SUNWarcx, SUNWbtoox, SUNWdplx, SUNWscpux, SUNWsprox,
SUNWtoox, SUNWlmsx, SUNWlmx, SUNWlibCx
for ucb compat:
SUNWsra, SUNWsrh

i do not have the /opt/SUNWsprot directory either.

how can i install this packages,  where can i get it? is it downloadable?

thnks.

checking for chosen layout... apr
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
configure failed for srclib/apr