[Serusers] session duration accounting

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:37:02 CEST 2005

But of course...I just assumed that goes without saying. That is one
reason to use re-INVITEs because at least then you can bill from the
first INVITE to the final re-INVITE. If you're session-timer fires
re-INVITE messages every two (2) minutes then you can get sure to have
at most 120 seconds that are not billable in the event of a missing
BYE message.

But like I mentioned in my original post, that SQL statement will not
work with when accounting for re-INVITEs

Regards,
Paul