[Serusers] libradiusclient-ng2 ?? Installing acc-radius in ver 0.9.3

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Jul 1 19:08:07 CEST 2005

On Jul 01, 2005 at 08:51, Jose Bertuzzi <pablo_bertuzzi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello, i am trying to test radius acc in version 0.9.3
> on a debian box. I compiled and installed
> radiusclient-ng version 0.5.1 and i tried to install
> the debian acc-radius package. It seems that
> libradiusclient-ng2 is missing. Where can I get that
> file ?

See http://apt.sip-router.org/debian/ or even better add it to your
apt sources.list (see
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-June/021291.html)
and then apt-get update; apt-get install ser ser-acc-radius-module

If you already installed libradiusclient-ng, you can try
dpkg --force-depends -i ser-acc-radius-module_0.9.3-0.2_i386.deb
(but this is not recommended)

Andrei