[Serusers] How to stop SER?

Juan juan at uwtcallback.com
Fri Jul 1 17:45:09 CEST 2005

Hi.
I have successfully installed SER 0.9.3 in a FC3 box.
I have a couple of UAs registered and they can call one each other.
Now I decided to install MySQL in the same box so I tried to stop SER by:
Using serctl stop and got ser.pid not found.
I know it should be at /etc/var or /etc/var/ser but nothing
Searched the whole box and couldn't find it. ? ?
Then I tried /etc/init.d/ser stop and got "not such file or directory"
Tried also /usr/local/sbin/ser stop but I got the "Listening on message.
At this point as the newbie that I am I have to ask for your advice.
How do I get those files in the right place and how do I stop SER?
Thanks
Juan