[Serusers] 30 seconds call with some uac

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Jul 1 12:31:10 CEST 2005

MessageYou need to make sure that ACK is forwarded regardless of whether loose routing or not is used by the UAC.  If I remember correctly, Sipura will work even when you don't have loose_route handling, so that means that you maybe have a processing error for ACKs not being handled by loose route.  Try to follow the path of ACKs in an ONsip.org config file as a reference for how ACKs should be handled.
g-)