[Users] feature request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 27 17:14:54 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

I was already considering this feature, from same reasons as you.
Attacks may hide behind DNS address IPs of critical components of a
platform (like GW).

I was thinking having this in core to be able to use it both in
stateless (core) and statefull (tm) mode. My concern is where/how to
define the IP black list. If it will be kept in core, will the core
populated it (via script??) or module should register IPs to the core
list? All this in the idea of being able to do a nice provisioning of
the IP blacklist.
At this hot spot, any comments/ suggestions are welcomed!

regards,
bogdan