[Users] creating postgres tables

Wed Jul 27 13:49:46 CEST 2005

During porting to postgres, I reviewed the tables. Following are the
currently used tables. The ones with a question mark in front, are
defined in the VERSION table, but are not defined anywhere.

	acc
	active_sessions
	admin_privileges
	aliases
?	calls_forwarding
?	config
	dbaliases
	domain
?	event
	grp
	location
	missed_calls
	pending
	phonebook
?	preferences_types
?	realm
?	reserved
	server_monitoring
	server_monitoring_agg
	silo
	speed_dial
	subscriber
	trusted
	uri
	usr_preferences

Does someone knows the meaning of the "?" tables? If not, should we wipe
them from the version table?

regards,
klaus