[Users] typos in documentation and use_domain question

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 27 13:41:33 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

about the typos - I will double check them  - thanks for report :).

regarding the use_domain - it has no sense for some of the modules, like
uri_radius (neither uri has it). For avp_radius and auth_radius, as
short overview, I say that RADIUS AVP SIP-URI requires all the time a
complete URI.
Maybe Juha can give a better explanation - he is more involved in RADIUS
area than me ;)

regards,
bogdan