[Users] Stability, and -DF_MALLOC

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Fri Jul 22 20:12:41 CEST 2005

Yeah, recompiled, etc., etc.
I was actually hoping for somebody to say "Oh Yeah, if you are using tm,
be sure to .... if you have -DF_MALLOC"
Unfortunately, the problem only occurs at *high* loads, and I cant
replicate this on a test system.
Soooo, for now, I'm probably just going to leave -DBG_QM_MALLOC in
place, and hope that the "a miracle occurs" approach to solving problems
pans out :-)

Thanx anyway....