[Users] openser /ser

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 01:04:56 CEST 2005

Hi

I am looking at upgrading soon, and am looking both at ser and openser,
without wanting to open a can of worms, what is better, the features
look pretty much the same, not sure if there are any changes to the
underlying code, in terms of speed etc etc.

I like some of the features in the roadmap of ser, if anyone has migrated
from ser to openser, and has any pointers let me know, would be nice to
be able to go back and forth, between them both, but I dont think
openser cfg is compatible down to some features.

Iqbal