[Users] Make calls without registering?

Dave ddx71 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 13 14:11:09 CEST 2005

Thanks. But I am not sure I understand when you say that I have to do nothing special for this. How does SER know how to forward request to the callee if the callee is not registered? Does SER not need his or her contact info?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:Hi Dave,

Yes, it's possible to make calls (even with authentication) without
registration. You do not have to do anything special in the script for
this - default cfg script allows this.

regarding your second question - to make a pseudo-registration by saving
the contacts of the INVITE if user not already registered... it might
work by calling save("location") for the INVITEs which open a
dialog...never tried...
to see if the AOR is already registered, use the registered("location")
function.

regards,
bogdan

http://mail.yahoo.com