[Users] Strange REGISTER Problems

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 11 16:28:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

is this problem present with not-nated clients, too? There are some
broken dsl home-routers that close the pinhole in the nat if no activity
from behind the NAT is observed (I have one like this, and the solution
I found is to restart the dsl-router) -- the consider this "feature" as
a security enhancement.

Daniel