[Users] "SIP-AVP" RADIUS AVP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 8 14:29:12 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

I extended the syntax of "SIP-AVP" RADIUS AVP to allow definition of any
types of OpenSER AVP  - ID / STRING AVP name, INTEGER / STRING AVP value
. The new syntax is:

     * value = SIP_AVP_NAME SIP_AVP_VALUE
     * SIP_AVP_NAME = STRING_NAME | '#'ID_NUMBER
     * SIP_AVP_VALUE = ':'STRING_VALUE | '#'NUMBER_VALUE
.
This syntax is backward compatible with the old one.

Examples:

"email:joe at yahoo.com"
    -> STRING NAME AVP (email) with STRING VALUE (joe at yahoo.com)
"#14:joe at yahoo.com"
    -> ID AVP (14) with STRING VALUE (joe at yahoo.com)
"age#28"
    -> STRING NAME AVP (age) with INTEGER VALUE (28)
"#14#28"
    -> ID AVP (14) with INTEGER VALUE (28)

RADIUS fans, please give it a try (if needed) and let me know if there
are any issues.

regards,
bogdan

PS: it will take some hours to become available on the public CVS server
(sourceforge policy).