[Serusers] presence in ser

Alexander Philipp Lintenhofer lintenhofer at aon.at
Mon Jan 31 23:03:44 CET 2005

Sniff the pakets. MSM uses SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY.
But nevertheless it doesn't work fine, because MS wants to push the .net
architecture.

I made the experience that some messages can't be sent, because the
receiving messenger sends a BYE immediately after the dialog is
established (INVITE/OK/ACK). When the sending messenger tries to send
the MESSAGE, it is discarded by ser because the dialog is already
finished! Funny!