[Serusers] Serweb User tabs not showing up

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon Jan 31 15:15:46 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

	See at your config.php configuration for the styles/ directory, maybe its pointed to the wrong place, tThis is the tag where it appears:

                /* relative paths of serweb tree */
                $this->img_src_path =   $this->root_path."img/";
                $this->js_src_path =    $this->root_path."styles/";
                $this->style_src_path = $this->root_path."styles/";
                $this->user_pages_path = $this->root_path."user_interface/";
                $this->admin_pages_path = $this->root_path."admin/";

Best Regards.

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator