[Serusers] Linksys PAP2 problem

ron ron at silverbackasp.com
Mon Jan 31 09:19:39 CET 2005

Hi All,

Anyone here uses the Linksys PAP2-NA(open version)?

I'm having problem right now because I have the 2-port Linksys PAP2-NA.

The problem is that when one port(any of the ports) is being use to call pstn
the other port cannot make any more calls, meaning they can make class one at
a time only, this occurs only when they call pstn, but when they are calling
local extensions on our sip server, no problem, both ports works simultaneously.

I did a packet sniff, I'm seeing that the gateway is sending service
unavailble to my SIP server. Is this a problem in the Linksys, gateway or the
SIP server itself?

Thank you in advanced

regards,
Ron