[Serusers] accounting problem if calls not completed

Mohamed Omar amatek2004 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 30 07:33:08 CET 2005

I'm running SER 8.14 with radius and accounting.  Accounting  is working fine when the calls are completed but If I make a call and I get a status 404.  no accounting  information is sent to the radius server.  I need this information sent to the radius server as my billing server opens a session for every invite for a PSTN call and will only close the session  when accounting information is recieved from the radius server.

How can I configure SER to flag status 404 for accounting and close the transaction?

Thanks in Advance

Mohamed.