[Serusers] Looking for SER + Asterisk-as-voicemail HOWTO

Ashling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Sat Jan 29 17:13:06 CET 2005

Thanks for the reply Girish.

I would just like to verify the following:

I currently have the following very simple config:

if (method == "INVITE")
{
    //other code
    t_on_failure("1");
};

failure_route[1]{
revert_uri();
rewritehostport("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5062");
append_branch();
t_relay_on_udp("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","5062");
break;
}

However when I restart SER it tells me I have an error in my ser.cfg
and from the log file it says I am missing a loadmodule:

The following are the load modules I have inclued. Am I missing one?

sl.so
tm.so
rr.so
maxfwd.so