[Serusers] Carrier-grade framework for SER

Fri Jan 28 09:44:37 CET 2005

Do you plan to send the xmlrpc messages for each REGISTER or will you do
some buffering and send several location update in one message? I think
this will cause a lott of traffic between the ser's.

Do you know the diploma thesis of Nils?
(http://www.ohlmeier.de/tuberlin.html you will find it at the bottom of
the page) There are several ideas how to distribute the location data.

regards,
klaus