[Serusers] NAT Keep alive message in SER.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Jan 27 17:16:00 CET 2005

Hello list,
I have a question regarding to the NAT keep alive message sent by a Lynksys
PAP2 device.  I configured the NAT keep Alive message as NOTIFY.  When this
messsage arrives to SER the next configuration line handle it.

if (method=="NOTIFY") {
                break;
        };

i'm not sure if this behavior is ok.  Does SER must answer to the NOTIFY
(keep alive messages).?? if the answer is yes, which message is the answer
to a NOTIFY? is better to do the NAT keep alive message with a REGISTER?
 I hope that someone could help me

Ricardo Martinez.-