[Serusers] sip IM client

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Thu Jan 27 05:43:22 CET 2005

Hi,

Does anyone know any good standard SIP presence and messenger client? I
tried a few, none of them are good.

ms windows messenger: proprietary implementation
JAIN IM client: only talk to its presence server, not ser
phonegaim for windows: can't even start on my windows

Also anyone tried the pa module? I always get error message from the
function handle_subscription() with every sip UA I tried. I understand that
xten sends a big patch for the PA module. Is there any time frame to merge
it into cvs. If it takes long, is it possible to post it to the public and
we can try it out? Thanks!

Thanks,
Richard