[Serusers] Asterisk Voicemail for SER

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Wed Jan 26 16:14:56 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

	I've read at Asterisk configuring manual to integrate SER and *, and I saw that if I have my Users registered at SER, if I want them to have voicemail at Asterisk (which is behind ser) I must the peer block configuration above at sip.conf:

[2114]
 type=peer
 username=2114
 insecure=yes
 canreinvite=no
 context=default
 mailbox=2114
 host=SIP003094C274B3.bna01.isdn.net

	This means that if I ad 500 users, I must configure 500 blocks like this on (changing of course the configuration for each user) to every user ? Is that right or did I undertand wrong ??? Doesn't it slow down the running process of asterisk ?

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator