[Serusers] Addpac auth prob

Jain, Hitesh Hitesh.Jain at FMR.com
Tue Jan 25 17:44:08 CET 2005

Hi All,
          I have currently connected an analog phone to an AddPac ATA.
AddPac registers itself to the SER and there is noproblems with that.
The AddPac can receive calls. But when I try to make a call from the
analog phone it doesn't go through. The proxy asks for proxy
authentication. One thing I noticed is that for registration the "realm"
field contains the IP address of SER whereas the realm field in the
re-Invite contains the private IP address of the AddPAc. Is this the
problem? If you any clue how to solve it.

Thanks,

Hitesh.