[Serusers] User Auth, MySql, Radius, NAT (Newbie)

Ozan Blotter cosmocid at ispro.net.tr
Tue Jan 25 16:22:36 CET 2005

i've read so much lines to understand, but i couldn't find a real example
how to solve my question ;

* SER runs on RedHat 9.0 (no DNS)
* FreeRadius and MySql installed
* I can register two VOIP phones with no auth. (with sample ser.cfg)
* IP's are follows;
  SER : 192.168.0.80
  VOIP A : 192.168.0.100
  VOIP B : 192.168.0.101
  PUBLIC IP : 85.96.192.XXX (ADSL ROUTER/GATEWAY)

With above config. the system runs but there's no auth made.

* I'm gonna place SER Server onto Public IP soon and add other users and
they'are all behind NAT (I can do port forwarding from their Routers)

* I want to move FreeRadius and MySql onto another System (Windows XP)
with IP 192.168.0.50

* I want to use PHPMyAdmin to manage database, and develop a nice webpage
for users to manage their accounts etc. How can i do that and what to with
ser.cfg

Sorry for taking time but i'm new to SER