[Serusers] serweb login

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Tue Jan 25 12:07:53 CET 2005

  Hi Lada,
first I recommend not to use last CVS version. It is developer unstable
and currently I am not sure if it is usable.

Instead of this you should use version rel_0_8_12.

cvs co -r rel_0_8_12 iptel

However login should be working in last CVS version. I can't tell you
what is wrong, may be configuration of php. It seems that same problem
as you have more peoples, but I doesn't know why. Please if you solve
the problem, could you tell me what was wrong?

Only thing that I can advice to you is try add to code some prints to
see if values are obtained corectly from browser. Use the:

print_r($_POST);

somewhere at beginning of index.php to see if values are get from html
form. And you may add some

echo "1";
echo "2";
etc.