[Serusers] FW: SER Authentication Prob

Ashling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Tue Jan 25 10:53:49 CET 2005

If it helps any bit: I got the following errors from
/var/log/messages:

mod_init(): Unable to bind database module
init_mod(): Error while initialising module auth_db

Does anyone know how the above can be solved?...Im not that familiar
with linux so if I have to modify something, please make the
instructions as basic as possible!

Always apprecitive of help,
Aisling.