[Serusers] Carrier-grade framework for SER

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jan 25 08:29:10 CET 2005

Juha,
Yes, I completely agree with you. However, I don't need to read the spec and
far from understand it before I use it... ;-)  So I did start to look at
SOAP and have very good experiences, both in terms of usability and
scalability.
    But, I don't have strong opinions, if the people who are going to use
the interface are all against SOAP, XMLRPC is the right choice.

The xmlrpc-provisioning work you have done, can it be coordinated with
Andreas' effort?
g-)