[Serusers] Ser and Asterisk Integrated

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon Jan 24 19:04:08 CET 2005

Hi Lode,

	First, thanks for the hand, I've begun with ser, and I managed to get it working fine ... but i'm still working on the routing logic routines to get closer to it, i've found a lot of information at voiwiki.org, in fact, its been a long time i didn't see so documented site. The problem is that some docs are a kind of advanced, this could be due to my total inexperience at VoIP. I've first got Asterisk because, I need it to pass username and password again to another server, it's not possible in SER.
	Thanks for the Live Cd and the HD erasing Warning, i'm gonna check it out to see if it applys to my needs, and I'll let you know, for sure as soon as I can get it working.

Best Regards,
Felipe Martins

--
Felipe Martins