[Serusers] Initialization PDT module problem.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Jan 24 17:38:04 CET 2005

Bogdan,
	Thanks for the patch.  It seems to work ok now.  I have a question
about the module.  I hope that someone can help me.

When i receive an INVITE like this :
INVITE sip:005622408196 at xx.xx.xx.232:5060

the debug is sending :
5(17457) PDT: get_domain_from_hash: required code 56224 is not allocated yet

and the a final "Too many hops" answer...

mysql domain table shows:

mysql> describe domains;
+--------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field  | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+--------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| code   | int(11)      |      | PRI | 0       |       |
| domain | varchar(255) |      |     |         |       |
+--------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from domains;
| code | domain        |