[Serusers] Ser and Asterisk Integrated

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon Jan 24 14:26:06 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

	I'm trying to integrate SER and Asterisk, put them to work together, ser ending SIP  connections, and Asterisk acting as a REGISTRAR, logging the login attemps, passwords, and all the rest, in order to make a CDR and billing systems at asterisk. As i'm very new to VoIP and mainly to Asterisk and SER, i'm reading all the documentation I've found but I couldn't find any dox telling how to integrate them, with example config files and some graphs or something. Is there a link or Has anyone got dox on it ?
	It will be very aprecciated to have a link where I could learn it ... you know ... I'm already under pressure from the Forces ...

Tnx a Lot in advance.

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator