[Serusers] msilo can't dump stored message to different proxy?

szj zjsun at biigroup.com
Mon Jan 24 03:48:45 CET 2005

Hi, all:
   I use two SER, one  as registar, tho other as proxy.
Both of them connected to the same database which located
on the registar server. My one UA registered on the registar
send message to another UA which registered on the same registar.
when UA recieving message is offline and online later. It can't
recieve the stored message through registar.
   When I trace the log of ser, I found that the UA registered
to registar with To:<registar IP>. But Message's To header is
in <proxy ip>, the msilo module don't think the message for the
same UA with the rules of comparing the both To headers.
   How to cope with such situations?

   Thank you for your help and instructions.

    Best Regards.

  Sun Zongjun