[Serusers] PDT Module. Is possible avoiod the strip?

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 20 21:41:27 CET 2005

Hello,

Ricardo Martinez wrote:

>Hello.
>	I have a question regarding the use of the PDT module.  Is possible
>to configure the module for not to strip the matched prefix and codes?
>	For example, if i have a incoming INVITE with 005621234567 and i
>have :
>	prefix=0 code=0562 domain[0562]=gw1.mydomain.com
>	What i want to do is :
>	005621234567 at mydomain.com =>  005621234567 at gw1.mydomain.com
>	Is this possible?

it is not possible only with PDT. I planned some changes to PDT and I
will take in consideration also this option.

What you can do now, is to use avpops module (tutorial at:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/) to store the username into a
AVP, apply prefix domain translation and then restore the username from
AVP. Something like:

avp_write("$ruri/username","i:22");
prefix2domain();
avp_pushto("$ruri/username","i:22");