[Serusers] ser.cfg.errors

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu Jan 20 10:22:08 CET 2005

Make sure you have SER with the mysql module because by default it is
not compiled.
Read the install (or INSTALL) file in the SER directory to see how to
include the mysql module..

Samuel.

P.D.I guess it would be easy for everyone if we keep on using english
as the common language, but if EVERYBODY understands spanish I vote for
changing to it ;). Or what about catalan???

Unclassified.
>>> Walter Willis <walter_wn at yahoo.com> 01/20/05 01:11AM >>>

te falta abilitar el modulo de
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so