[Serusers] CDRTool Login help !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Wed Jan 19 13:23:49 CET 2005

Hi everybody

	I've configured CDRTool, the login screen appears but when I try to login on CDRTool system, like user: locker password: ndd18vv, CDRTool gives me the error message:

"Either your username or your password are invalid.",

	When I try to register with user: locker at 192.168.4.10 password: ndd18vv, I receive the following error message:

"Database error: pconnect(192.168.4.10, ser, $Password) failed.
MySQL Error: ()
Session halted."

	Probably I forgot some path, or configured a wrong path, so doesn't find mysql databases. But its stranger that the fist error messages I've writen, doesn't give me a database error, but a username and password error. Since CDRTool is poorly documented in the web, i couldn't find where the errors are. Can anyone give me a hand ?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Felipe Martins