FW: Re: [Serusers] MySql error

Ashling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Tue Jan 18 13:36:11 CET 2005

Please note that i have tried the default password heslo and also my
root password and every other password I use on this machine. I didnt
create a user dbhost so I dotn know where this came from.

Am I correct in my understanding that a user account MUST be created
before a user can register?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Aisling.