[Serusers] mysql or postgres database

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Tue Jan 18 13:29:04 CET 2005

Thanks for your help
I manually changed the tables from MySql to Postgres... but in the
"ser_mysql.sh" there are no links (foreign keys) between the tables, maybe
because MySQl dont have control over it.... but Postgres have, and would be
cool to have correct foreign keys in the Postgres database. Is there any
place in the distribution or in some web page that have the foreign keys
between the tables.

Obrigado
João Pereira

PS: não existirão listas destas em Portugues? :P