[Serusers] ser on linksys router

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Jan 18 03:18:17 CET 2005

Just some terminological clarifications:

Harpinning is a valid case: PSTN caller calls a SIP user who is currently
off-line and redirects incoming calls back to PSTN. Using Asterisk may be
a gateway choice for some. Failing to process hairpinned call by Asterisk
is a problem in Asterisk's SIP stack and ought to be fixed there.

-jiri