[Serusers] HELP: How To Safely Allow Incoming INVITE Messages

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Mon Jan 17 05:07:48 CET 2005

Tricky.
Do you mean "other SIP domain that you have no control over whatsoever"??

If so, you're probably stuck doing some basic src_ip matching
    if (src_ip==ip.address.of.other.domain) {
       rewritehostport("ip.address.that.i.want.it.to.go.to");
       if (!t_relay()) {
          blah; blah; blah;
       };
    };

if, you do have some relation with that domain, then you can just add a
proxy_authorize.  i.e.

    if (src_ip==ip.address.of.other.domain) {
            rewritehostport("ip.address.that.i.want.it.to.go.to");
            if (!(proxy_athorize("my.domain", "subscriber")) {
                if (method!="ACK" & method!="BYE") {
                    proxy_challenge("aptela.com", "0");
                    break;
                };