[Serusers] How to make SER default script running

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Fri Jan 14 15:58:13 CET 2005

If you use the default ser.cfg file to run SER, it will auth every user, in fact , there will be no authorization, that's why every user will log in. To solve this, you'll have to auth your users by mysql or radius... All users that are created by SERCTL are recorded at a certain table at you mysql or radius. I'm sending you my configuration with mysql support, but in order to work, you'll have to have mysql installed.