[Serusers] AVPOPS Module Usage Help.

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Fri Jan 14 09:24:02 CET 2005

Hi Ricardo,

You can have two values for one attribute, but not in the same database
entry. So in a table, you need two entries, "domain/attr/value1" and
"domain/attr/value2", avp_db_load can load both. However it is hard to use
if two values are totally different, e.g. in your case, one number and one
ip address.

You can have attr1/value1, attr2/value2, then use check/pushto to manipulate
the values.

Richard