[Serusers] SERWeb ser_moni Problem !!!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Thu Jan 13 14:18:17 CET 2005

Hi guys,

	I can't make serweb ser_moni work. That's because of two errors, First when I log in serweb as http://mysipserver.com/ADMIN and click at SERVER MONITORING, the link seems to be looking for ser_moni.php at another directory. Let me explain, my serweb directory, is at /var/www/html/serweb/, when I log in, USERS page opens and the url showed is http://mysipserver.com/admin/users.php .... but when I click at SERVER MONITORING the link showed is http://mysipserver.com/serweb/admin/ser_moni.php.

	I mean, it seems to be looking in another serweb directory INSIDE my already existing one. I think it is a path error at some configuration file but I couldn't find it.

	The other problem is that I can't undertand what are the entries I have to configure at CROND to make it work. I saw at the file cron_job/cronentry and it shows me:

# wget -q -O - http://www.iptel.org/admin/cron_job/read_ser_moni.php | cat >> read_ser_moni.php
# php -q /var/www/iptel/html/admin/cron_job/read_ser_moni.php | cat >> read_ser_moni.log.

	I've understood the second line, but I can't see what is the first line for. Could anyone give me a hand ?

Thanks in Advance ...

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator