[Serusers] Ser authenticating in another server

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Thu Jan 13 13:23:06 CET 2005

Hi Daniel,

	How does B2BUA work ? Is it like a Module to be loaded and used by ser , or it is a program apart from ser ? If it's apart from ser how could I use ser and B2BUA together, ser responding for all calls but international calls where I would use B2BUA for ? Is that possible ?

Thanks in Advance

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator