[Serusers] ser on linksys router

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Wed Jan 12 20:33:22 CET 2005

I can think of two application which might be appealing.

The first one is a pbx which can be deployed in a company. All internal
calls are routed through it. One can distribute the central ser server
functions into multiple smaller ser servers.

The second one is for nat. For internal calls, there is no nat issue. For
external calls, the router can be sit on both inside and outside on the
network. You can avoid the nat issue on SIP messages.

Richard