[Serusers] Different MySQL Auth Problem !!

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Wed Jan 12 15:36:09 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

	I have configured SER, to auth my user via mysql db. Ser, MySQL, and SERWEB are working normally. I have two sip UACs (sip cpes) trying to connect at my SERServer, using the users 1234 and 6789 respectivelly, all both users exists at mysql subscriber table using 1234 password, but only the sip cpe using 1234 user can connect. I've tried to delete and re-create the 6789 user but it returns the same error. What my be that ?? Could it be associated to any user permission problem at my mysql db ?

Thanks in Advance

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator