[Serusers] ser-0.9.0 and PA clients

Jamey Hicks jamey.hicks at hp.com
Tue Jan 11 23:41:56 CET 2005

Helge Waastad wrote:

> Hello,
> I've started to use the 0.9.0 release and to me it seems to work as a
> charm :-)
>
> However does anybody know which SIP clients which is compliant for the PA?
> I'm using kphone and it works fine, but I would like to try out some
> for use on Microsoft?
> Messenger 5.0 does not work.

Eyebeam from xten.com seems to be the farthest along in terms of
implementing SIMPLE presence support, according to their website.  I
know Xten was testing against the SER PA this fall. That being said,
testing Eyebeam against SER 0.9 is on my todo list for this week.  I
just need to set up a SER 0.9 PA on the same side of the HP firewall as
my Windows box.

Jamey