[Serusers] Accessing SERWEB

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon Jan 10 18:19:24 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

	I've discovered the solution to my problem. The problem was with my fifo folder permissions so as with the user, as soon as I set permissios to and remake my user I could log in SERWEB, but I stil got a problem, i can only register at http://myserver.com/user but not at http://myserver.com/admin, The error is always the same, "bad username or password"
	I'll try to figure it out but any help will be apreciated !!!

Thanks in Advance