RES: [Serusers] "Can't connect to RTP proxy"

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Mon Jan 10 11:29:19 CET 2005

Please, take a look at older threads regarding the comparison between
them. I think there are some good posts about differences.
Sorry but I haven't tried them so I can not help you,

Samuel

Unclassified.
>>> "Humberto Aicardi" <humberto at aicardi.com.br> 01/09/05 01:49PM >>>
Chris,

            I have just configured RTPProxy and currently is working,
but
after reading about Media-proxy I too would like to have a comparison
between RTPProxy and Media-Proxy. If someone could be kind enough to
explain
the difference I will appreciate it.

Thanks,

Humberto