RES: [Serusers] DTMF problems

Humberto Aicardi humberto at aicardi.com.br
Sun Jan 9 13:43:28 CET 2005

Hello,

	My current configuration is:

	RedHat 9.0
	Asterisk HEAD version
	SER latest CVS version
	www.vovida.org STUN server
	eyeBeam XTen softphone

	When I dial from the softphone, which is connected to the SER
server, to the * box (voicemail) it will request to input the mailbox number
and password. When I try to do this the * box get some but not all digits I
have pressed, so basically, it looses some digits. When I'm connected
directly it works ok. Here is the context in * for the SER server:

	[300]
	type=peer
	host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
	nat=no
	disallow=all
	allow=g729
	allow=gsm
	allow=ulaw
	dtmfmode=rfc2833
	qualify=yes
	context =from-ser   ; Default for incoming calls
	insecure=very

	If you need any further any information please let me know.

Thanks,
Humberto