[Serusers] SerWeb Registration

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Fri Jan 7 22:50:51 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

	I've configured SERWEB, apache and mysql, everything seems to work fine. I enter the page from serweb, see the login and password fields, and also the SUBSCRIBE field, click at subscript, fill all information, but when I click REGISTER, all the screen becomes WHITE with nothing written on it ...
	When I try to make another user, with the same name it tells that the user already exists. So I tried to authenticate at home screen with login and password that I made at the later step, but it tells me "Bad username or password". Well, somehow it's working but I see nothing on the screen and i can't login either.
	For this problem I have some questions. Where are being saved the login and password information, i can't see neither of them at mysql. What am doing wrong ?

--
Felipe Martins
Linux System Administrator