[Serusers] REGISTER

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Jan 6 15:40:20 CET 2005

This is taken from a older answer from me.

Hello.
	As far as i know there is a new command called max_contacts(number),
where "number" is the maximun number of contacts that is possible to
register for a single user.  Unfortunately, this command is available only
in the new 0.9 version.
I tested it and it seems to do the trick ok.
Cheers

Ricardo Martinez